Customer Grievance Policy:
Non-delivery of the product or service: such as, for example, due to some mailing issues you do not receive a delivery email from us.
Few software mistakes or manual difficulties with the product or service occurs sometimes: although all the products and services are thoroughly reviewed before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for approval (email@example.com). Also You/customer need to follow up the Pandit till the event has to complete.
If our Pandit reaches after your specified Muhuratam timings, be assured that we will figure out another Shubh Muhurat for you. You/customer need to follow up the Pandit & make sure the Pandit reaches before time. In case you don’t want to conduct the Pooja post in this situation, a full refund shall be provided to you within 12 working days.
In case our Pandit doesn’t meet your pre-specified community and language specifications and fails to conduct the Pooja as per your religious rituals and methodology, we will perform the entire Pooja again for you free of charge making sure that the new Pandit meets all your requirements and one of our head Pandits will come for your Pooja.
Please note that our Support Our Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) is ready to provide you with timely and efficient professional assistance. We will attempt to find the great convenient solution for your query. Give us 12-24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
Registration is not complete until advance or full payment has been received. Advance or full Payments not received ten business days before the Pooja will result in non delivery of our service. Payment may be made by Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard or Netbanking.
Cancellation of Service orders: For cancellation of pooja services or any other services which was ordered (as per organized schedule selected by customer) the following refund policy is approved
- Before 3 days: 50 % of the Amount will be refunded.
- Before 2 day: 40% of the Amount will be refunded.
- Cancellation within the last 24 hours: No amount is approved for refund due to all bookings already would be in place.
- In case the allotted Purohit reaches the venue on time but due to some reasons from the customer’s side the Pooja is not conducted during the given specific time (Muhurat), there will be no refund provided.
- In case of the consultation, consultation charges are non- refundable charges whether the client performed the event or not.
- VedaGayathri.com will deduct the transnational charges mentioned on the invoice from the refund amount before initiating it.