Terms & Conditions:
The term ‘vedagayathri.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Chennai. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
THE RITUALS (such as pooja, prasad, abhishekam, etc.) ARE PERFORMED AT THE PLACE WHERE YOU REQUEST BY REPRESENTATIVES APPOINTED BY VEDAGAYATHRI.COM BEFORE OR AFTER THE PAYMENT OF THE REQUIRED FEE TO US (wherever applicable).
THE CHARGES MENTIONED INCLUDE THE COST OF MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR POOJA, CHARGES PAID TO OUR REPRESENTATIVE FOR PERFORMING THE OFFERING AND OTHER CHARGES SUCH AS TAXES, ETC.
Also note, that we do NOT take any donations, chanda, chadhawa, etc. In case you find anyone mis-representing us – please let us know at the earliest at email@example.com.
Summary Of T&C:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without VEDAGAYATHRI prior written consent.
- By using our website, you give us explicit permission to visit any temple on your behalf for puja, prasad and related offerings.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or its contents is subject to the laws of India and to be dealt first by compulsory arbitration and if needed, in the courts of Hyderabad, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Please read carefully the terms and conditions prior to using the website.
By accessing http://vedagayathri.com provided by Veda Gayathri Organization at http://vedagayathri.com or a related URL and using this site you signify your assent and no-objection to ALL the terms and conditions of use
This is a User Agreement that is intended to be a legally binding contract between you and us.
You agree that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts, have read, understood, and are bound by the User Agreement. If you do not want to be bound by this User Agreement, you should not use this Website or conduct any sale/purchase transaction.
References to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents, purchase products, place order for homams, pujas, Vaastu and astrology consultation offered by us and using the Functionalities offered through the Website, and “we”, “us” and “our” means “Vedagayathri.com ”.
By accessing this website, any of the pages thereof, and placing the order for any of our products you are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions below.
Vedagayathri.com, offers religious services with its office in registered office in India. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions, and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made Vedagayathri.com at its sole discretion and posted on the Website.
This Website- http://Vedagayathri.com offers homams / yagnas, poojas, pooja items, yantras, astrology consultation, Vaastu consultation, and catering services with a payment gateway to the Users.
Disclaimer Of Warranty & Liability:
Vedagayathri.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site including the fact that Vedagayathri.com is not the authorized agent or service provider appointed by any temple authority for which services are being provided herein. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Vedagayathri.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Vedagayathri.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. It should be specifically agreed that Vedagayathri.com is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. It should be specifically agreed that Vedagayathri.com is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in a site/service by any third party. In no event shall Vedagayathri.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Vedagayathri.com services, with the delay or inability to use the Vedagayathri.com site/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Vedagayathri.com site/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Vedagayathri.com site/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Vedagayathri.com or any of its franchisees has been advised of the possibility of damages.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Hyderabad, Telangana, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Vedagayathri.com site/services. Use of the Vedagayathri.com site/ services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold Vedagayathri.com, franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Vedagayathri.com site/services. Vedagayathri.com reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you or your use of the Vedagayathri.com site/services, including its contents, without your prior permission if Vedagayathri.com has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Vedagayathri.com or its affiliated companies;
- enforce the terms or use;
- act to protect the interests of its members or others.
Vedagayathri.com performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Vedagayathri.com’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Vedagayathri.com site/services or information provided to or gathered by Vedagayathri.com with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Vedagayathri.com with respect to the Vedagayathri.com site/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Vedagayathri.com with respect to the Vedagayathri.com site/services.